KĀGAAY TECHNOSOLV PVT LTD (hereinafter referred to as “KTPL”, “we”, “us”, “our” etc.), a private limited company, duly registered under Indian Company Act 2008, having its office at # 31, Grow More Tower, Plot No. 5, Sector -2, Station Road, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai (M. S.) 410206.
- PERSONAL DATA AND ITS COLLECTION: Personal Data, means and includes, any data relating to identified or identifiable living person (‘data subject’ here in referred as you/your’) including but not limited to, name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID, bank account details including details linked to credit/debit payment instruments, information about your mobile phone, any personal details that may have been voluntarily provided by the customer, whether to Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Credit Information Bureau of India Limited (CIBIL) or any other agency including any other Credit Information Companies (CIC)
- INFORMATION COLLECTED WHEN YOU USE OUR WEBSITE/ APPLICATIONS: We collect information about you or your usage in the following ways to provide better services to all of our users:
- Many of our services require you to register\sign up for an account on KĀGAAY. When you do, we will ask for Personal Data, such as, but not limited to your Name, Email address, Contact number, PAN, Passport number, etc., to create/ update your account.
- When you use the KTPL website to contact KĀGAAY or give feedback through or give a Testimonial, we will ask for Personal Data such as Name, Email ID and Contact number.
- We collect data about the services that you use and how you use them. This data includes log and location information.
- We may collect your data through campaigns and publicly available sources.
- When you communicate with KTPL or use the KĀGAAY platform to communicate with other members, we collect data about your communication and any data you choose to provide.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED WHEN YOU USE OUR APPLICATIONS: When you download our mobile application or use our hybrid application (related to our various services) we collect the below information, but not
limited to –
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- PAN No.
- Aadhar No.
- Nationality Proof
KTPL does not collect Personal Data about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such data on a voluntary basis. Upon such voluntary disclosure of Personal Data, we may further verify, collate or receive data about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other data we receive from you. We may also receive data about you from third-party social networking services if you are already connected with those services.
- LAWFUL BASIS OF PROCESSING:We may process your data because:
- We have a contract with you
- You would have given us express permission to do so
- We must have provided services to you after you have purchased something from us
- We must have provided services to you because you have availed for one of our offers
- To comply with the law.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA: We use Personal Data to provide you with solutions you explicitly requested for, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot concerns, help promote safe services, assess your interest in our services, inform you about offers, products, services, updates, customize your experience, detect and protect us against errors, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc.We may also use your Personal Data to send you offers regarding various services/facilities which KTPL or its group companies may, from time to time, launch. Your consent will be taken before we send you any such communication.We may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, gender, etc.). We use this data to customize your experience at KĀGAAY. Since the surveys will be optional, any Personal Data you provide will be voluntarily given by you. All such data shall be transmitted and stored by us in an encrypted manner in accordance with all applicable laws to ensure the secrecy and confidentiality of the Personal Data and such Personal Data shall not be shared or used except as contemplated herein.
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES:Some of our Web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect data about
Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Data previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and
how to remove them. Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; and dates
Personal Data for trends and statistics.
- INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE:
We restrict access to your Personal Data to employees who we believe reasonably need to know that data in order to fulfil their jobs to provide, operate, develop, or improve our products or services.
KTPL does not rent, sell, or share Personal Data about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except:
- to provide products or services you’ve requested,
- when we have your permission, or
- under the following circumstances:
- We provide the data to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with KTPL under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your Personal Data to help KTPL communicate with you about offers from KĀGAAY and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this data
- We may disclose your Personal Data to agents or contractors of KTPL and/or its group companies/affiliates to enable processing of transactions or communications with you “on need” basis. Your aforesaid information may be further used for assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products, and services and to understand the way people use our Services so that we can improve them and develop new products and services. However, it shall be on the basis that the agents are required to keep the information confidential and will not use the information for any other purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for KTPL and/or its group companies/affiliates
- We may share your Personal Data with KTPL group and/or its affiliates for providing details on latest offers from our other entities
- We respond to Subpoena, Court Orders, Government Authorities, and Law Enforcement Authorities for legal processes or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims where it becomes necessary to do so to protect the rights or property of KTPL and/or its group companies/affiliates, etc.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND CONTENT ON SERVICES:Our Services may link to third-party websites/applications and services that are outside our control. Further, KTPL, its group companies, its affiliates, and their directors and employees accept no liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential, punitive, or exemplary loss, damage or expenses) from your use of any application or any site or inability to use by any party, howsoever arising, and including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, omission, interruption, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with any online application, its Contents (material, information, data, money market movements, news items, etc.) or associated services, or due to unavailability of any application or any part thereof or any Contents or associated services even if you are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
To use the Site/Application you agree that you must be the minimum age (described in this paragraph below) or older.
The minimum age for these purposes shall be 18 Years.
- DATA RETENTION:
Your Personal Data processed by KTPL are kept in a form which permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data are processed in line with legal, regulatory, contractual or statutory obligations as applicable.
At the expiry of such periods, your Personal Data will be deleted or archived to comply with legal/contractual retention obligations or in accordance with applicable statutory limitation periods.
- CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION:
We also provide you with the ability to control your Personal Data in accordance to the law, which includes the right to access, modify, erase, restrict, transmit, or object to certain uses of your data.
You have the ability to update your profile and related Personal Data at any time. Also, you may review, update, correct, delete or object your Personal Data collected through the website/applications.
- SHOULD YOU WANT TO OPT OUT: If we possess your contact information, we may want to keep you posted about our products, services and events, through Email. Should you prefer not to get updates about KĀGAAY news and latest information on services and receive such marketing materials, to unsuscribe,please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or uninstall KĀGAAY App.
- COOKIES POLICY:
KĀGAAY send cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to your computer or mobile, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to greater track your preferences, help you login faster, and aggregated to determine user trends. This data is used to improve its offerings, such as providing more content in areas of interest to a majority of users.Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Disclaimer:Some of KĀGAAY features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
- SOCIAL MEDIA:
KTPL operates channels, pages and accounts on some social media sites to inform, assist and engage with customers. KTPL monitors and records comments and posts made on these channels about KĀGAAY in order to improve its products and services.
Please note that you must not disclose the following information to KTPL through such social media sites:– sensitive Personal Data including (i) special categories of Personal Data meaning any information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation and (ii) other sensitive Personal Data such as criminal convictions and offences and national identification number :– Excessive, inappropriate, offensive or insulting information towards individuals.
When you use certain features on its website like the discussion forums and you post or share your personal information such as comments, messages, files, photos, will be available to all users, and will be in the public domain. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information in your profile or when posting on its forums this information may become publicly available.
Any one posts personalized comments or views on social media in abusive language, derogatory comments shall be personally liable and such act, omission shall be punishable under the provision of law in force.
KTPL is not responsible for any information posted on those sites other than the information posted by its employees on its behalf. KTPL is only responsible for its own use of the Personal Data received through such sites
Consent is often referred to as an individual’s choice to “opt-in” or “opt-out” the use of their Personal Data and is usually obtained by a “check box” or signature confirming the individual understands and agrees to the processing of their Personal Data. At times, express written consent from you may be required based on the information processing activity. Whenever required, we take consent from you prior to:
- (a) Collecting, using, or processing your Personal Data, including sensitive Personal Data, in certain ways or sharing the your Personal Data with any third party transferring your Personal Data outside of your country of residence;
- (b) Using or placing web cookies on your computer or other electronic devices.
The applicant/s hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to:-
- The Applicants hereby consent for the KTPL and subsidiaries, associates and jointly controlled entitles (‘the Group”) to use the Applicant(s)’ details (Including but not limited to their name, age, gender, race, religion and the details of the Eligible Unit Including but not limited to such details in the Data Form)the photos, picture, Image and/or voice for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and communication purposes for an Indefinite period on a complimentary basis, without any compensation and/or notification;
- if so required by the KTPL and/or the Group, make himself/herself available (without compensation) for the production, recording and publicity of the Promotion at such dates, times and venues as may be notified by the KTPL and/or the Group from time to time including but not limited to:
- interview (which may be recorded); and/or
- taking of still photos, audio and/or visual recording for promotions and publicity use.
- give the sole and absolute discretion to the Developers and the Group to:
- use the slogan, names or nicknames on any of its programs/channels in whole or In part; and/as
- the KTPL and the Group to send any social media messages, short message services messages or email notification to the applicant/s mobile phone numbers or email address containing Information and promotional activities regarding the KĀGAAY and/or the Groups promotions and/or events.
- COPY RIGHTS:
All copyrights shall belong to the KTPL and the Group absolutely.
Disclaimer:KTPL and or its associates shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise. KTPL does not store any Credit\ Debit card details. Any other personal and sensitive Personal Data shared by you which is not asked by KTPL during registration, either mandatorily or optionally; accounts to wilful and intentional furnishing; and KTPL will not be liable for breach of such information.
- NO CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION:
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Please note that KTPL retains all rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents as well as any other intellectual property right) in relation to all data provided on or via this web site/ applications (including all texts, graphics and logos).
- DATA PRIVACY ISSUES AND WHOM TO CONTACT: